Laboratory notebook, Black
PolyPaper is a Trademark of Nalgene for a special spunbonded polyethylene “paper" designed for exceptional strength and resistance to moisture and chemicals. Records written or printed onPolyPaper are virtually indestructible. PolyPaper outperforms conventional papers, even with special coatings. It is unaffected by fresh or salt water. The non-absorbent, lint-free material resists mildew, tearing, fraying, curling, aging and discoloration. Chemical spills rinse off easily. PolyPaper accepts any writing device. You can even write on it with No. 2 pencil under water.
Valuable notes and data are permanently secured in these hand cover, case-bound books – important for documenting research.
- Thick polyethylene cover, uncoated PolyPaper pages
- Waterproof, and extremely chemical resistant
- 50 sheets are numbered and printed with a fine green 1/4", grid or horizontal 3 lines per inch
- Pages include spaces for dates and signatures of workers and witnesses, for securing patent protection, measures: 9 1/4" x 11 1/4" (235 x286mm)
- Other pages include instructions for keeping research records, table of contents, and the page for issuing the notebook