Technovit 8100-Embedding Kit
Product Code: EMS14654
Technovit Glycol Methacrylate embedding kits developed by Kulzer in Germany are the most convenient to use, and offers the best embedding results.
- Technovit GMA kits give better results offering improved morphology, and allows for 1 micron serial sectioning
- Technovit 7100 GMA is less sensitive to O2 during polymerization so sealing of the molds is not necessary
- The polymerization temperature never exceeds 40 deg. C, which makes either kit a potential choice for enzyme histochemistry. Initiation chemistry of Technovit 8100 GMA makes polymerization at 4 deg. C possible for improved signal during immunohistochemistry
- The initiator is prepackaged, eliminating messy handling of dry components, and by eliminating aromatic amines from the formation, the components are significantly less toxic
- The consistent high quality of raw materials used to make the resin allows for a permanent clear colorless block and, most important, reproducible results